I invented the most delicious Party Snack ever: Bacon-Wrapped Broccoli!
1. Cut Broccoli into adorable Bite-size florets.
2. Cut Bacon into thirds, so each Bacon Strip (Not a cooter) becomes 3 Bacon Strips!
3. Wrap Bacon Thirds around Floret, so each Floret is nestled, like tiny friend at a slumber party; A Bacon-Sleeping Bag/Pouch.
4. Stab Nestled Pouch-Treat with a Toothpick!
5. Broil at 400 until Pouch-Treats are crispy and brown.
6. Bacon moisture seeps into the Broccoli, tenderizing the Good-For-You food item with sinful tangy delight!
Share & Eat!
Love The Ukulady
ps: All vegetables should be Bacon-Wrapped.