Saturday, January 19, 2008

The First Album of a Child Star!

Dear Blob!
I can't believe people besides my mom and dad are buying my album!!! I already have several sales from people I have not met in real life and are in no way related to me!!

When I was a child, all I wanted was to be a child star and now my dream is finally coming true! I had countless community theater directors miscast me as Raindrop #5, instead of The Angel, Witch #3, instead of The Wicked Witch and Molly's understudy (in Annie - she's the smallest orphan who cries by the window), instead of Annie! Finally I can send my first album to those cruel community theater directors, and say, "I told you so!" I knew I was destined for child stardom!
Love The Ukulady
ps: THANK YOU sososo much to the purchasers of Banned From Canters!
pps: I heard from the UnNamed reality television show, and in typical TSLerner fashion, have been cast as the Reality Show Understudy. Even as an adult child star gay icon, I am still being cast as the friggin' understudy!
ppps: The UnNamed Reality Television show will be blogged about at a later date, or I could lose all Reality Television Understudy privileges and be blackballed from the theoretical island foreversies!
pppps: I'm afraid Britney is going to die soon...

No comments: