Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Like Tori Spelling

Dear Blob,
I've concluded I admire and like Tori Spelling. I decided this morning after reading that Tori is signing her new book, sTori Telling. Being a somewhat snobbish Northern Californian hippie/intellectual/artist, I initially felt Shame admitting my Tori Spelling admiration. The Shame passed in a few seconds as I find Shame to be totally boring and energy-draining. Pride feels much better. Shame makes my chest slump down and feeling Proud of Tori and Proud to like her, I stand tall! I Like Tori Spelling. Blob and reader, you may question why, as she's not particularly talented or a do-gooder. While lacking those qualities, she still manages to be constantly in the spotlight and always re-inventing herself; she's the unattractive 90210 castmate, she's an innkeeper, she's the spurned-child feuding with the evil overly-plastic-surgeried Candy Spelling, she's head-over-heels in love with a married man, she's a mother and I'm pretty sure she's a faghag. Mostly she's a good business woman. I like good business women.
Love The Ukulady
ps: In other news, The Ukulady recently interviewed Trevor Penick from the boy band O-Town! A youtube video of our awesome good times, which include dance instruction, will be available on youtube soonsies!

No comments: