I enjoyed 2 days in the Sims studio this week with my awesome fellow Sim Voiceover pals, Jack and Gerri! Here are some tidbit nibblets from our sessions:
1. Wand Man! A Superhero
2. Kvetchshirts - Sweatshirts for the Jews.
3. Teasly and Sparcity - Unfortunately-named girls.
4. the Pillsbury Dough Witch
5. The Witch Laugh Comp! A Great Parlour Game!
6. Gay Phone! You have to sing it, like it's a jingle: Gay Phone! And picture a fabulous queeny boy chatting on his fabulous Gay Phone!
7. Florkle - a ladle fork, cousin to the Spork.
8. Slice, the drink - where has it gone?
Love The Ukulady
ps: I made Heart Binoculars and asked Jack what they were, and he said FriendHeart Goggles.
pps: For all you Sims fans....this expansion pack is not Sims Domestic Servant or Sims Illegal Immigrant.....something to hope for in the future....
pps: For those of you who do not know, these tidbit nibblets come out of speaking in gibberish for 6 hours in a row.