Sunday, March 25, 2012

Name This Song!


Dear Blob,
Help The Ukulady NAME THIS SONG!

Winner receives hand-crafted The Ukulady Meep!

Looking forward to hearing Song Title Suggestions!

To The Downfall of Evil!

Love The Ukulady
ps: Chords and Lyrics:
NAME THIS SONG
C G C G Am
Camping near a Pioneer Graveyard! Wild cows tromp by, UFO in the sky disguised

F C
by a cloud; loud fighter jets fly by!

C G C G
CHORUS: When it’s you and I all is well! When it’s you and I, even traffic is swell!

AM F C
Nothing can stop us! Just you and I!

C G C
VERSE 2: No Pioneer Zombies haunt us at night. No Wild Cows rushed us, no aliens

G Am F C
abducted us! No fighter jets fought us! Nothing can stop us, You and I!

C G C G
CHORUS: When it’s you and I all is well! When it’s you and I, even fighter jets are

Am F C
swell! Nothing can stop us! Just you and I!

E F E
BRIDGE: Stop signs only delay us; Grizzly Bears who want to play with us, slow us

F E F G
down; but they can’t stop us! Not even a Cyclops can stop us!

C G C
VERSE 3: Hiking through Misty Puffs and Fluffy Moss! Lost our lunch and crunchy

G Am F
snacks at the lodge. Dodged the downpour! Bought 2nd lunch at the Country Store

C
with a Satchel of Chips! With a Satchel of Chips! With a Satchel of Chips!

C G C G
CHORUS: When it’s you and I all is well! When it’s you and I, even losing lunch is

Am F C
swell! Nothing can stop us! Not even Hephaestus (god of fire) Just you and I!

No comments: