Sunday, December 9, 2007

My First Hate Email!

Dear Blob!
I've arrived! I got my first Hate Email today! And of course it is from a hypocritical Christian, who has apparently forgotten about the Love our good friend Jesus, preached. Here's what Worship Leader, Tracy Vines, has to say about me:

FROM THE UKULADY'S MYSPACE INBOX:
I went to your page to see what you are all about and was not pleasantly surprised. I see that we have absolutely nothing in common and do not even know why you would send me a friends request. Do you not look at profiles before you send them? If you don't, you might want to consider that in the future. I am a worship leader and find your content disturbing, in bad taste, and not the least bit humorous. So, I am sending this to ask "Why?" would you even want me on your friends list? Are you in a contest to see who can collect the most friends?
Tracy Vines
p.s. No need to comment back, I won't read it anyway.

THANK YOU TRACY! Glad I made you so upset that you took time out of your busy schedule to reinforce the hypocrisy of Christians. If she had a sense of humor, she would hear that The UkuLady's message is all about Peace and Love. After all, I am a hippie!
Love The UkuLady
PS: I love how she says she was not pleasantly surprised.
PPS: I'm so excited to quote Tracy Vines on my publicity! Always send out Love to the Haters.

No comments: