Thursday, November 13, 2008

Congrats Michael Jackson!

Dear Blob,
I'm so relieved Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch will not become bank-owned! He's been saved by a corporation which he partly controls! If only all the millions of home-losing Americans were pals with fiscally-saavy billionaires. This is not meant to be snarky, as I really love Michael Jackson and while I am horrified at his physical appearance, I am mostly saddened by his downfall and the grief he wears on his sleeves at all times. If I were to get a masters degree in psychology I would do my thesis on MJ. What happened? After reading LaToya's "autobiography", Michael's "Unauthorized Biography" and a book called "The Magic & The Maddness", I have various theories which are depressing and unsavory to think about. I'm pleased Michael has managed to hold onto some dignity. He seems so physically and emotionally damaged.
Love The Ukulady
ps: I keep wondering my my new TV BFF, Ruby, has been doing all week. Waiting a week to hang out with her again, via the television, kind of sucks. I prefer watching TV on Hulu.
pps: Manpanion and I have been watching Alf! I love Alf! I have a non-dirty crush on Alf

No comments: