Monday, March 26, 2007

CornNuts & Meat Ruffles

Dear Blog,
CornNuts are totally underrated! They equal the best snack ever! Also I hate mini-vans. They are perpetually the lamest, slowest vehicles on the road. Went to Korean BBQ with my comedy asians tonight. We got tippered on Hite beer and ate ridiculous amounts of roasted meat ruffles. We talked about dealing drugs, doing comedy and affordable sushi. They are such delightful overachievers and i overate.
Love The UkuLady
PS: My friend Ari told me Lindsey is back in rehab! Again?! Poor Lindsey.

1 comment:

HGECN said...

Uke,

I'm with you on the CornNuts thing. They're irresistable!

We have a litte homage to them and their consumption by the fairer sex going on over at www.hotgirlseatingcornnuts.com.

Stop by when you get a chance.

Best.

Mike