Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CamelToe & Mooseknuckle

Dear Blog,
I need to address, once again, the incredible phenomenon of cameltoe and mooseknuckle. The adjective/noun combo "Incredible phenomenon "is based on my incredulousness that Cameltoe & Mooseknuckle victims/fully-aware-Choosers-of-CT&MK:
1. Can't feel the folds of pants scooping/contour-molding into their A. Cooters B. Sacklets (omg- there is no good way to say that one)
2. If they are aware of the sensation, how can they possibly think it is attractive?
Perhaps they are similar to the Massholes and other New England residents who stubbornly, well-into the late nineties and probably now, insist on wearing 80's hair, makeup and clothes. And not the new millenium 80's-are-retro, 80's that is unfortunately sweeping Los Angeles. Actual 80's outfits and hairsprayed bangs. It was rampant with many New England residents, when I lived in Boston.
Cameltoe and Mooseknuckle makes me extremely uncomfortable.
Love The Ukulady
PS: on my myspace blog, which is the same as this, but another venue, I chose the category Pets & Animals, for this dispatch.

No comments: